Thursday, August 13, 2009

Evolution of Exploration



I let Cooper loose with the water hose the other day and I think I had just as much fun watching him as he did playing in it. He watched it flow - on the ground - on his body - up in the air - making bubbles when he put it in the pool. He tasted it, stuck his finger in the end of it, shook it back and forth and watched it zig zag in front of him. I didn't give him any guidance at all and he did all of these things on his own. I love watching him discover and explore...

1 comment:

k.mart said...

You've got one smart boy on your hands there! He's going to be brilliant just like his parents.

Isn't it so fun to watch the exploration happen? As a parent and as a teacher, huh?

When I hear Hope tell stories, I'm always like... "And she used several transition words, and dialogue, and..." You can take the teacher out of the classroom, BUT... :)

Love to you all!