Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Other Side of the Story

So, I blogged this morning about our house/move/buy/sell and was in a fearful place. God has reminded me today though, through the wisdom of my wonderful husband, that there is another side to the story.

Yes, our current house has not sold yet but we are getting a REALLY GREAT house at a great price - and great interest rate.

On top of that, we are getting the tax credit since we have been in our current home for more than 5 years and have had a contract on the other home since April...

So - as Sean says - it's all in perspective. When I become fearful that this doesn't make sense because we haven't sold our current home, I've got to remember that I don't know the grand plan and God could be just setting us up for something better.

2 comments:

merritt said...

It's wonderful that we do have a God that we can trust for all this stuff. Can you imagine not being sure that God has good things in store for us when we are stressed? I can't wait to see how this story goes.

Kathy Eden said...

You have a very smart husband...and of course a very awesome God! :o)