Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged

My friend Alison, tagged me...so here goes!



1. In high school I actually went to National Competition for Future Homemakers of America - twice! This was a really cool club in my high school, I promise! I competed in the division of creating an educational program for children. This makes sense if you see my sewing skills (or lack thereof)!

2. My feet don't tan. I don't have to use sunscreen or anything on them and can have them in the sun all day without any effects - trust me, I've tried. I have a permanent sock line in the summer time.

3. One of my all time favorite things is thunderstorms. LOVE them...thankfully, Cooper and Parker don't seem to be scared of them either.

4. My pinkies are crooked. With my palms facing me, I can place my hands side by side and the tops of my pinkies don't touch. They've never been broken - I was just made like that!

5. I really love tomatoes. Not the yellow ones, only the red.

6. I collect angels. Sean gets me one each Christmas and has since our first Christmas together when we had been dating for only a few weeks and he didn't even know that I collected them.

7. I have a thing for tacky Christmas Lights. Not on our house, but on everyone else's. We spend lots of time driving around in pursuit of these during the Christmas season.

People that I tag:
Katrina
Brooke
Sarai
Heather
Rachel
Kimberly
Kalley

No comments: