Sunday, January 18, 2009

Video A Day #2

Things like this are why I absolutely love my husband. Just writing about this makes me laugh all over again. So last night, I get into bed and Sean says to me, "I was keeping your spot warm for you" - you know, we each have our side of the bed. Looking at him I see that his entire body was on his side of the bed. I said, "What exactly were you keeping warm?" He said, "Your pillow." It is true that his head was kindof halfway onto my pillow. I exploded into giggles and said, "Yes, thank you, because the thing I am concerned about getting cold is my HEAD." My feet, maybe, but my head!? I was laughing in one of those belly-ache-I-can't-stop-to-catch-my-breath kind of laughs. He then said, "I didn't want your nose to get cold." I couldn't take it anymore. WHAT!? Dripping with sarcasm and still almost-can't-breathe-laughing, "Yes, because that is exactly how I sleep, with my nose face first in my pillow." I laughed for the next 30 minutes. I would try to get calmed down then I would think of our conversation and start all over again. I'm not sure that he thought it was quite that funny but he did enjoy my giggles. It's nice to laugh together sometimes. I love you honey, and thank you for keeping my spot warm.

and now...video #2


2 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

That is a hilarious conversation :o) Adorable video of Cooper & his cup!

saraiwithani said...

What a precious little moment for you and Sean to laugh about :) Too funny!