Monday, September 7, 2009

Natural Science Museum







Sean is off golfing for Aaron's bachelor party today, so Cooper and I decided to have a little fun. We went to the Natural Science Museum in Greensboro and had a great time. The highlight had to be the petting zoo. Even though the entire visit was a lot of fun and they had plenty of things that Cooper could interact with, touch, and look at, there's just nothing like coming face to face with some sheep and goats. I wish you could've heard his giggle.
The ladies that work at the petting zoo did have to ask him to be more gentle though- we had some pulling of some goat ears (see the second picture above) - try as I may to guide his hands. And I stink at getting good face shots. There is a slight delay on our camera and by the time I've pressed the button lately, he's already moving on... so much for a captive subject! He had a great time and is currently having a really hard time settling down for his nap. Thought for sure this morning's trip would wear him out but I think it just energized him.
The plan for this afternoon? Playground at Chic-fil-a and some free chicken sandwiches since we're wearing our sports team logos!

1 comment:

Kathy Eden said...

Sounds like a great day! I'm sure the goats are use to a little ear pulling :o)