Friday, September 19, 2008

Sean Update II

We've had a setback in Sean's progress. He had his levels checked out again at around 5:00pm and they came back at over 50,000 again. They are redoing the lab work plus rechecking his kidney function (they didn't do that at the last lab). Obviously he's not going home tonight. I don't have answers from the nurse as to why they are going back up again - she has been in constant contact with the doctor about this. Will let you know when I have more info.

My sister is still here and is going to stay the night to be with Cooper. Sean's mom is at the hospital with Sean and I am floating back and forth. Cooper is refusing to take a bottle (any tips would be GREAT because he used to do this just fine) so I have to come home and feed him every 3 hrs. or Keisha brings him to the hospital to me. Cooper just went down for the night and should be out until 4:00am-ish, so I'm heading back to the hospital to spend for a while. I will come back home after we get the new lab results and plan of action. I will update then. Please keep praying!!!

No comments: