Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Look what I can do!

Roll over....

"Talk," sit up, and play with blocks. The blocks are his favorite. When given several toys, he always goes for the blocks. They usually end up dumped out - you can see the lid in the background that he has already taken off.

And say "mama"? He's been doing this since he was about 3 months old - usually when he is upset. Not sure that he knows that it means me, but it gets me running every time.

Still trying to get a good laugh on camera. We tried several times today and he kept getting more and more upset, so I just gave up. I will keep trying because it is absolutely contagious - it will make your whole day. Have a good Wednesday!

1 comment:

k.mart said...

Way to go, Cooper! Growing up so fast already... would you and these other babies slow it down puh-leeze!? I love his sweet "mama" especially; he means it, I'm convinced. Now, for that laugh... can't wait to hear it!