Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas and hope that you did too! Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and I couldn't wait to spend it with our little boy. There is absolute magic in a child at Christmas. We spent Christmas morning here at our house:

Santa brought a basketball goal, a push toy, and a Noah's Ark book

In addition there were stocking gifts of stacking cups, a play remote, a taggie book, a new teething ring, and a pippity poppity train
Fun playing at our house on Christmas morning
Then we went to Waynesville to visit my family on Christmas Day evening. Cooper loved the paper and bows this year, as expected, and squealed with delight when he opened a bounce and spin pony.

The day after Christmas we went to Weaverville for the Giese family Christmas.
Smooches from Daddy and Uncle Aaron. I have a picture that looks just like this on my wedding day. Must be a welcome to the family tradition. :)

A Lightning McQueen Chair (and a drumstick from the baby band set in his mouth)

Cooper's first Nalgene

Then it was back to Waynesville for my extended (McCall) family Christmas. It is the only time each year that all 27 of us are together and I look EXTREMELY forward to it. We are a VERY close family and I love having everyone together all at once.
Addison was a bit jealous for the first time during this visit. Nana had to hold them both at the same time. They do Love each other though (I just missed the kiss).

Presents, Presents, and more Presents... (insert panic from us at how we're going to ever fit 3 Christmas celebrations worth of gifts into the car! - we made it... barely!)

Cooper (8 mos.) Nanny (88)
The Great-Grandchildren. This was the best picture that we got.

Front: Nanny, Cooper, Addison


Back: Allie, Lydia, Mahlah, Hannah, Emma with Lane, Sherah

2 comments:

The Rejzer Family said...

Looks like you had a very blessed Christmas! I would love to hear more about it, call me sometime. H

Kathy Eden said...

Sounds like you had a very blessed Christmas. The pictures are great!