Monday, October 12, 2009

The Newest Giese


I can't believe that it's been a month already and I haven't posted about this! On Sept. 12, the Giese family welcomed our newest addition - Rachel. Technically, she's been a part of the family for about six years now (not an exaggeration!) since she and Aaron have been dating but it became official a month ago when they got married. It was a beautiful fall day in Waynesville. The bride looked gorgeous, the groom was handsome, and it was a joyful celebration of the beginning of their married life together. Congratulations Aaron and Rachel!
FYI: I hope to post more photos later... I stole these off of Amy Turner's facebook! I didn't take a single photo of the wedding day (oops!) but my mother-in-law did and has CD's for me so I plan on posting more later!

No comments: