Sunday, April 20, 2008

First Week

So, Cooper is over a week old now (9 days to be exact). He has had 2 trips out and did great both times. We visited Panera and Babies R Us on Thursday and then went to Target today. He enjoyed Target so much that he fell asleep as we were strolling him around in his car seat in the buggy. I'll take that as a good sign.

Sean and I had a date night last night with some Olive Garden "To Go." I hated Olive Garden (normally my favorite) during my entire pregnancy so the breadsticks and alfredo sauce were extra good as I was munching them down yesterday. We followed it up with 1/2 of the movie Transformers. We stopped it about midnight when Cooper finally went to sleep with plans to finish it today. By the way...we have discovered and are enthusiastic customers of Netflix now. With the movie store near our house closed, and the closest one across town, we have fallen in love with the convenience of Netflix. For all of you who told us how great it was months ago, yes, you were right!

2 comments:

merritt said...

I *heart* Netflix.

The Rejzer Family said...

He could be no child of yours if he did not love Target! So glad to hear you are back to your love of Olive Garden now, I heard they were going to close down without your business!