Friday, April 4, 2008

We gave in....

So, I (Christal) have recently found the joys in reading blogs from our friends. Yes, even though we live only minutes apart, it is interesting to keep up with the day to day goings on of their lives reading their thoughts and feelings. So... I tend to share the pictures and writings with Sean who sees my joy in reading these blogs. He has been asking for a while when I'm going to create a blog for us. Therefore... here we are... giving in... entering the blogging world.

News so far... there is no news. No, we still haven't had the baby. We have officially made it past April Fool's Day (not that there's anything wrong with an April Fool's Day celebration, but it wasn't our first choice) and Aaron's (Sean's brother's) birthday.

I am hoping to not have to go back to school on Monday, April 7th from spring break. Upon sharing this with my doctor yesterday, he asked me about two different dates to induce. I declined opting for the belief that God will make the baby come on its own. I admit that I'm getting a bit anxious - okay, a lot anxious. I'm ready for the baby to come and am getting a bit restless in waiting. I'm not really sleeping - not sure if that's from being anxious/excited or from being uncomfortable. Nevertheless, we will be sure to let you know when baby Giese arrives.

8 comments:

Richard said...

Great, I love blogs! We are praying for you, and trust that God will give you the strength as we await the perfect day he has made for baby giese. Can't wait!!

Richard

Bekah Sidden said...

welcome to the blogging world. You'll get addicted. Keep us posted about the little one. Check out our blog too: siddenfamily.blogspot.com

ASUBttrfly said...

Hooray for joining the blogging world!! I love you guys so very much! Praying for all three of you:)
Rachel
asuteacher.blogspot.com

merritt said...

Hooray for blogging! I'm so glad you guys caved. I can't wait to see pictures and posts and hear what the end of Sean's exclamation is: "It's a ___!"!!

Kalley said...

Any day now! Can't wait to hear about your new arrival!

Karis said...

Hey guys!! It's great to hear from you. Can't wait to find out if it will be a Sean Jr. ;)

Karis

Phil Murray said...

Will there be wifi at the hospital? Live updates, maybe??

Ashlee Johnson said...

I'm not a blogger myself, but I'm excited to read yours. I'm checking it every day in anticipation of baby news! ...praying for you guys.