Thursday, June 5, 2008

2 month visit

Cooper went for his 2 month check-up today. He had to get 3 shots and one oral vaccine (sadness). He did really well though - cried but not forever long or hard. He fell asleep in the car on the way home and is still asleep (this means he's slept for an hour or so now). Hopefully, he won't have any of the fevers and such that go with getting shots. I didn't cry either although I hate to see him hurting - but it would be much worse if he actually got the sickness that the vaccines are protecting him from, I know. Here are his new stats:

Head circumference - 14 3/4 in. - 10th percentile
Weight - 11 lbs. 4 oz - 50th percentile
Length - 22 1/4 inches - 25th percentile

2 comments:

ASUBttrfly said...

I hope everything continued to go well after his shots. Hopefully he will always tolerate shots better than his aunt Rachel!

The Rejzer Family said...

Lookin' good! I usually drug my poor boys for 24 hours after shots just to let them sleep it off. I am so happy for you that you guys are doing SO well! We will keep you in our prayers.