Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day and such...

Happy First Father's Day Sean!

Also, Happy Father's Day to Papaw Johnny, GrandPat, and Granddaddy Giese! We miss you on this day Papaw Lawrence but know that you are looking down on us from Heaven.

Cooper is beginning to grasp things...

And we took another stamping trip a few weeks ago. We took a ride a couple hours north into Virginia one Sunday after church on the Blue Ridge Parkway. What an amazing scenery God created! We thoroughly enjoyed the warm sunny weather and just spending time together as a family. Here are Sean and Cooper at Mabry Mill.




2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love Mabry Mill...we used to go up there and take picnics on Sunday afternoons with my family when I was little. We went a couple years ago with Natalie and I got a sweet picture similar to the one you have here. We'll have to take Noah soon. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thank you for FINALLY updating your blog...it has been a long time since I've seen a picture of my nephew.

Glad that you guys had such a great fathers day. We are looking forward to seeing Cooper over the weekend!

Love,
Aunt Keisha