Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to us!

This week, both Sean and I celebrated birthdays. I'm going to write this because I know Sean will remind everyone if I don't - it's his long standing running joke. Yes, we were born in different decades. I was born in 1979 and he was born in 1980. We were born 362 days apart (363 this year, leap year). I am technically a child of the 70's. Sean turned 28 on June 19th and I turned 29 today, June 22.

We celebrated with a joint party, as we do every year. Our parents take turns hosting. This year we had a cook-out at my parents house. I was slack and didn't take any pictures, so if anyone who attended can e-mail me any pictures that you took, I would like to post some.

Here is a picture of Sean opening his presents at our house on Thursday, which was his actual birthday. His list read that he wanted more plaid shorts, polos, and a lighthouse stamp passport so that's what these bags contain. See my earlier posts about stamping for more information about the lighthouse passport. I also got him some pants. Gap was having a GREAT sale! He had to work on his birthday and had rough day, poor guy, so he was quite exhausted when this was taken. We had a quiet dinner in - I fixed ribs.

No pics of my day today. Sean took me shopping on Friday so I could pick out my own gifts. I gifted myself with clothes as well. Gotta love the new post-pregnancy body...everything in my closet fits differently. We also had Olive Garden for dinner yum.... and a thunderstorm just began... just a few of my favorite things. What a great birthday!

No comments: